Patterns of menstrual cycles vary from one woman to another. To fit the patterns of your own menstrual cycle, you may customize parameters used in Period Calculator for better management of period records and predictions.
In the main interface, click the "Settings" button on the right side. The following interface appears. In this interface, you can customize two kinds of parameters, as described below.
Click the "Default parameters" tab at the top of the interface.
The following customizable default values are used when there are not enough period records in the log; otherwise, these values are computed based on past records and these default values are ignored:
- Default average period length (e.g., 28 days)
- Default standard deviation of period length (e.g., 2 days)
- Default average bleeding length (e.g., 4 days)
Click the "Other parameters" tab at the top of the interface.
- Maximum possible period length (e.g., 50 days)
- Day of ovulation before next period (e.g., 14 days)